Why Choose Focus?
We have an experienced in-house arboricultural team ready to assist you with the full spectrum of tree survey requirements. Trees present a material consideration in the planning process.
We have a proven-track record in delivering arboricultural solutions and planning consents for clients. We maintain a proactive and open dialogue with our clients and council officers to ensure that the process is smooth and developments are delivered in line with requirements and expectations.
The typical starting point for many projects is a tree constraints survey compliant with ‘BS5837: 2012 – Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction’ is the typical starting point for many projects. In addition to this baseline tree survey, we are also pleased to offer a range of other associated arboricultural services:
• Arboricultural Impact Assessments (AIA)
• Arboricultural Method Statements
• Arboricultural supervision & Clerk of Works
• Inspection of trees for Health & Safety (Hazard Surveys)
• Mortgage / Insurance tree survey reports
• Tree protection planning
• Tree-climbing inspections
• Tree tagging & identification
• Airspade root investigation work
• Estate management & woodland management plans
• Tree health inspections & advice (e.g. tree disease and decay)
• Tree work to BS3998:2010 British Standard
Call Us Today on 01905 780 700 to discuss your specific requirements.