Ecological Mitigation & Management Services
No two sites are the same. We can tailor our strategies and management plans to meet your bespoke needs and planning requirements.
Mitigation & Management Services
Ecological Mitigation Strategies and Management Plans are often conditioned by Local Planning Authorities as part of planning approvals. These documents are designed to provide a deliverable mechanism to ensure that biodiversity interests are protected and enhanced though the planning process.
Why Choose Focus Environmental Consultants for your Mitigation Requirements?
Focus Environmental Consultants have a wealth of experience producing and tailoring these documents to suit the needs of individual planning authorities.
We have the benefit of an in-house team who can coordinate and implement these strategies in the form of ecological / arboricultural supervision, toolbox talks and practical habitat solutions (e.g. pond creation, tree planting, fence installation).
Our Expert Ecologists Can Help
Focus Environmental Consultants can provide the following advice, reports and practical site solutions:
- Ecological Mitigation & Enhancement Strategies (EMES)
- Biodiversity Enhancement Schemes
- Landscape & Ecological Management Plans (LEMP)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Bespoke protected species mitigation strategies
- Reasonable Avoidance Measures (RAMs) Method Statements
- Implementation of Mitigation (development) licenses
- Ecological Management Plans
- Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW)
- Arboricultural Clerk of Works
- Nesting bird checks
- Toolbox Talks
- Supervision of sensitive operations
Free Ecological Survey Calendar
Download our free Ecological Survey Calendar to help keep your development on track. Please seek advice from one of our qualified ecologists before scheduling any work.